Calendula faces oil is used as an everyday oil. Oil bases allow the oil to moisturize the top layer of your skin while seeping into it to help build a fresh new layer.
How to use the calendula and rose facial oil
- Take half a droplet amount and add it to your hand. Use on a clean face.
- Take the oil, start with the driest area of your face, and rub the oil outward.
- Half a droplet should be enough; add more if you need more
- Don’t forget your neck and behind your ears.
- Wait until oil seeps into your face before applying it to makeup.
- Use at night if you wear makeup or wait until the oil is fully seeped into your skin before applying it to makeup.