No products in the cart.
Black seed beard oil is a moisturizing oil for your beard and face. This beard oil has a cedarwood and lavender scent. Its ingredients help clear up dry skin build-ups while renewing now healthy skin. In addition, tea tree essential oil has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
How To Use Black Seed Beard Oil
- Clean your face. Only use black seed beard oil on your clean face.
- Start with a droplet full of oil. You can put it in your head or apply it straight to your face.
- Start with your beard area and work your way outward. Don’t forget your forehead, neck, and behind your ears.
- Add more oil if you feel you need more. But, please don’t overdo it. It will come to oily.
- Let it set and seep into your skin. Apply twice a day.
Black seed beard oil will be oily, but it will quickly absorb into your beard while moisturizing your face. If you need an extra boost or have patched, you can order the made-to-order beard regrowth oil. This oil will help make room for new hair growth.