Calendula oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
When used in a salve it helps with:
- healing wounds
- soothing eczema
- relieving diaper rash.
- prevent muscle spasms
- start menstrual periods
- reduce fever.
- reduce pain and inflammation
- healing wounds and leg ulcers
- inflammation of the rectum (proctitis)
- ear infection
- gum disease
- peeling lips (exfoliative cheilitis),
- inflammation of the lining of the eyelid
Healing properties of our calendula salve
Apply the salve to your cuts, scrapes, bruises, and insect bites. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidant components this salve protects against infections. The beeswax helps protect the wound and scraps to heal quickly. While Calendula helps with reducing scaring, wrinkling and aging spots. Calendula is great in teas as well. Look out for our tea collection coming soon.