No products in the cart.
Business books, articles, and entrepreneurs will tell you to get ahead in business; it’s all about getting up early and starting early. But is the benefit of starting early the key to success, or is the key to success being organized in your life, thoughts, and pursuit of your dreams?
As an entrepreneur, it requires being self-started. No one will tell you to set your schedule, work, or get your shipment out. You must be able to do it all on your own. Entrepreneurship is often a lonely path. To start, it’s just you and your dreams. The motivation must be there to get where you want to go. One book I would recommend to getting started on your dreams is The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People It will help you get in the mindset of getting started in entrepreneurship.
It took me a while to get to having a schedule that would work for me. I have family obligations religious obligations while building my business. How do I balance it all? Can I balance it all? One thing that helped me become more balance is developing a schedule. To have specific times for a particular task. For example. One of my religious obligations is to pray five times a day. So to do that, I must schedule around my prayer times. It has brought me so many benefits. I’ll list them below.
7 benefits of having a schedule
- You are staying on track. Getting the task done that you need to get done at a particular time allows us to focus.
- You are not becoming overwhelmed with all the aspects of your business.
- We are allowing for a break. Sometimes as entrepreneurs, we forget we can have free time. We can take breaks and not feel guilty about it.
- Having a schedule reminds us we have more to our lives than entrepreneurship. We have family, friends or need time to recoup.
- Less stress, better health. The less stress you have in your life, the better your health.
- Goals become more tangible, and you feel more accomplished.
- Plan in advance. You can do more when you plan. Your mind will not be cluttered or overthought.
Now, this is a list of the benefits of having a schedule focusing on being an entrepreneur, but these same benefits can help in all aspects of life. By having a schedule, we can stay focused on what is more important in our lives. We all know that everything is essential; without a plan, those things that need our attention the most will get it, while other things will fall apart as time goes on.